Friday, February 17, 2012

"friends" special | weatherford photographer

It's almost that time of year again... Spring is just around the corner and I am already booking sessions in March & April. Several times throughout the year I will run "specials" with discounted pricing for my clients, and I've been thinking of something to start the busy Spring season off with.  My middle daughter said I should do something nice for "friends" ~ ya know, I think she is onto something!

So here it is ~ The Friend Special: If you have a kiddo who would like to have their picture taken with their BFF/partner-in-crime/best bud in the whole wide world then March is the month for you!  Cost is $125 and includes 10-15 fully edited images and a 5x7 print of their choice from the session.  Each "friend" will get those images on a high resolution/print release CD.  The CD will have a couple of each kiddo by themselves, and many of the friends together.  If you would like the session to include more than just 2 kiddos, not a problem ~ just add $25 for each additional friend, maximum of 4 friends (and yes, they too will get their very own CD!) 

To book a Friend Session, please email me at sixpence_photography@yahoo.com  The special will run through the end of March. 

No comments:

Post a Comment