Monday, April 16, 2012

wishes for a long & happy life... | weatherford photographer

This beautiful bride is a friend of mine... she is such a sweetheart, and I am sooo happy she found a man who loves and appreciates her beauty within as well as her looks.  I told Michelle once before meeting Steven that he was a lucky man.  I still feel that way ~ but I also believe she is just as lucky to have found him.  I wish you two a life of love and happines.  Congrats to you Steven & Michelle, thank you for asking me to help you celebrate the beginning of your life together :)

These are just a VERY SMALL peek at their wedding... I literally took over 2000 images and narrowed that down to 171 edited ones!!!  More are posted on the Sixpence Photography Facebook page...


No comments:

Post a Comment