Thursday, May 31, 2012

introducing tres | fort worth newborn photographer

I tend to favor very clean and simple black and white pictures when doing newborn sessions... yes, I like the cute hats and baskets and stuff... but really, I want to showcase the beautiful bundle of joy and not the accessories.  But when I met this handsome guy ~ oh, he was stunning.  Beautiful coloring ~ the hair, the skin... so I found myself loving the color versions of the images as much as the traditional B&W.

And another difference in his session than most ~ he just would not sleep.  He literally stayed awake the whole time I was there.  He was never upset, never cried... just curious.  So calm, yes CALM, and such a sweet guy.  So there was no posing him in those cute little poses you often see... he was content to just lay there and let me take his picture.  Nothing fancy, nothing posed...  just Tres.  And you know what, I think he was onto something.








No comments:

Post a Comment