Saturday, September 29, 2012

nicole | weatherford, tx photographer

I get attached to pretty much every family I photograph... it is really hard not to.  I'm a mom, a wife, a daughter, a sister ~ all the things I photograph, so I feel connected to the families.  Well, Nicole and her mom are no exception.  When we first met (via messages) we set up a session date for me to take pictures of their family.  It seemed fate was against us in some form or fashion ~ we had to reschedule the session several times first because my own daughter was in the hospital, and then this beautiful girl had to spend some time at Cooks as well.  We had never met in person... but we prayed for the health of one another's child.  So Nicole has a special little place in my heart; she is the sweetest little girl and I feel blessed to be chosen to capture these memories.  Her mom and dad are pretty wonderful too ~ and our relationship just goes to prove that prayer is a beautiful, wonderful gift that anyone can give... and it doesn't cost a thing :)




No comments:

Post a Comment