Thursday, October 18, 2012

maitlen family | fort worth photographer

LOVE these five...  This lucky guy is my brother, who apparently must've done something right - just  look at all the beauties that surround him!  Matthew and I have always been close, he was the "Man of Honor" at my wedding (which after this photo session we told his girls about over lunch ~ and they thought it was hysterical!)  And Amanda ~ I just love her.

Matthew and I have been blessed to have met and married our spouses.  We do spend alot of time together, and we are all very close.  Which is a good thing, because we are also neighbors.  No really, they live right next door!  Our girls are growing up together and there is something really special about that.  I am proud to call these guys my family, and lucky to have them in my life.  I love you guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment