Wednesday, October 10, 2012

mine...

Parenthood is bittersweet... it is so wonderful to watch your kids grow, to learn and achieve successes.  To branch out on their own and really discover who they are and what they want.  But with each new day, they are one day closer to becoming independent, moving away from us and into their own lives. 

I have been truly blessed with three beautiful girls.  And I can say honestly that they more beautiful inside than they are on the outside.  They are kind, respectful, intelligent, compassionate... They are my greatest accomplishment.  And they could not be more adored ~ my husband and I love them beyond measure.  The thing I love most about my girls... I am guaranteed many laughs each and every day, lots of hugs and kisses, and more love than I ever thought possible.  These three (along with their Daddy) are the loves of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment