Thursday, November 15, 2012

introducing hadley... | weatherford, tx photographer

I've been waiting to meet this sweet little baby.  I knew she would be beautiful, because her Mommy is!
Hadley was perfect ~ her mom looked like a knockout just days after giving birth.  And Clayton, he is one proud man of the house.  One thing about Clayton & Jesse that I was drawn to when I did their maternity pictures was how caring they were toward one another.  You can love a person but not outwardly show affection, but these two love one another a great deal and that love was visible in everything they did.  The way they talked to each other, looked at each other, reacted to one another.  I can not imagine a happier home to bring a baby into.

I had such a hard time narrowing pics down to post on the blog, so I have 2 versions... one in color, and the other in B&W.  Almost always I have a preference between the two with newborn sessions, but I loved both equally!

Congratulations to you two... the greatest joy aside from the love you give to one another is the love you will have for you child.  You are amazing people, I have no doubt you will be amazing parents.






No comments:

Post a Comment