Monday, November 5, 2012

lawson priess ~ senior 2013 | weatherford, tx photographer

Lawson is a Senior this year at Weatherford High School.  Obviously he's handsome, he plays on the WHS basketball team, and has a great sense of adventure... As with most of the Senior boys I photograph, he was just there to make mom happy.  Mom too had a great sense of adventure ~ and truth be told I think she and I could have gotten into some trouble had we been friends back when we were in school!  I loved the interaction between her and her boy.  I think they were either laughing or smiling most of the time.  

Lawson, I wish you the very best of luck.  I know that graduating feels like the end of something ~ but it is just the beginning.  Life is the best adventure of them all and I feel certain that you are going to make the most of it!





No comments:

Post a Comment