Wednesday, November 14, 2012

the giere family | fort worth photographer

I love big families... and I gotta say that the Giere kids were AWESOME!  They were sweet, polite, mostly quiet (yes, I said quiet) and beautiful.  The whole family is beautiful.  They kids did great on their solo pictures, but had the most fun when we did pictures of everyone together.  Which makes me smile, because that is how a family is supposed to be.  Lots of love between these six people... and I totally enjoyed spending an evening with them.  

When you think of big families most people think that more = BUSY. As a mom of three I will admit that it's crazy at times... but there is that much more love to give and receive.  I can't imagine anything in life better than that.  Obviously the Gieres feel the same way.  When I say they are beautiful, they are, inside and out!



No comments:

Post a Comment