Monday, November 19, 2012

the grants | weatherford, tx photographer

I met this sweet mom back in May... she was part of a Mommy & Me mini-session.  I was so glad when she asked me to do her family pictures this Fall, and was really looking forward to meeting the whole family unit :)  

In the days leading up to their session the forecast said "rain."  But this is Texas, and they are a busy group (the photographer's group is too!) and there wasn't really a good time to reschedule so we decided to wake up the next day and go for it.  I was sooo happy when I looked out the window that morning to no rain ~ but as luck would have it, no sooner had we met than it started to sprinkle on us.  And by the end of our session it was raining.  We still got some great shots, and as good lookin' as these four are, the rain did not make a difference.



No comments:

Post a Comment