Sunday, November 4, 2012

the wilson family | weatherford, tx photographer

Some people you meet and it feels like you've known each other forever... that is kinda how the Wilson Family is to me for some reason.  Maybe because Kristie and I both have our own businesses that involve kids, or perhaps just because we are moms... I really can't explain it.  But I do know that I REALLY do like these three.  The Wilsons are a super nice family; and Laynie is one of a kind!  She wasn't too interested in taking her picture solo until Millie (the sweet doggie) showed up.  Then her whole face lit up and she was willing to do an entire session of just them two!!!

Logan & Kristie, again it was a pleasure hanging out with you guys - both during and after the session. Thank you again for the opportunity to photograph your cute little family :)



No comments:

Post a Comment