Monday, December 10, 2012

the hallford family | weatherford, tx photographer

I grew up with Michael (aka: Dad.)  We have run into one another here and there over the past 20+ years but until now I had not had the good fortune to meet his family.  LOVED them!!!  Lani is gorgeous, as is her daughter!  And the boys were handsome and funny (and a little crazy!)   I always love to see friends from the past.  I've been so very lucky that alot of my "old" friends find me and ask me to photograph their families.  I love seeing my friends happy and loved.  It is so cool to meet their spouses and kiddos.  To see how where their lives have taken them.  To meet their children and often times see something in them that reminds me of their dad/mom when we were kids ourselves.  Michael, it was wonderful to see you and to meet your amazing family.  One of the things I say over and over again is that love and laughter show through in pictures as evident in your images...



No comments:

Post a Comment