Tuesday, December 11, 2012

the harris family | fort worth photographer

Loved this  mom.  She emailed me for a list of any openings ~ and the ONLY thing I had open was a spot in just a few days at the Stockyards (someone had to cancel because of a sick kid.)  How many moms out there can pull of scheduling the family to all be in one place at one time, in nice coordinating outfits on a whim?!?  No choice on day, time or place.  Just be there and look good!  Well Dondi can!!!  Right away I liked this mom.  Within minutes of meeting them, I liked the whole gang.  Jaydon was beyond cute ~ and did everything perfectly.  Gunner was all boy ~ and all kinds of busy.  He reminds me of my youngest, very curious and slightly crazy :)

Lucky for me that the Harris family can do spontaneous well.  I totally enjoyed meeting them and spending an afternoon with them!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment