Thursday, March 21, 2013

josh + lydia | santo wedding photographer

I met Josh & Lydia a couple of months before their wedding when Lydia's family had scheduled a session with me to take pictures of their extended family.  It was obvious at that first meeting how much these two were in love.  And I am truly honored that they asked me to photograph their wedding.

The wedding was amazing.  Not only was it a joining of their loved ones to celebrate their marriage, but also a celebration of their faith and belief in God.  In a word, beautiful.  As I witnessed and captured moments of their special day I could FEEL the love that surrounds these two.

Congratulations Josh & Lydia ~ thank you for allowing me to be a part of your day.  I wish you a life full of love and happiness.  With God as your guide, and the deep love you share I know you are just now beginning an incredible, wonderful life.






No comments:

Post a Comment