Monday, April 8, 2013

levi | weatherford photographer

Levi is a Senior this year at Whitney High School... (yeap, drove all the way in so I could take his pictures ~ think I will take that as a compliment, lol!)  I always tell Seniors that their session is about them; and ask them to bring anything with them to their session that reflects who they are and what is important to them at this time in their lives.  You just gotta love a guy who brings golf clubs and his bible!!!  Oh, and he also brought his mom and big sister too.  I knew I was going to like this boy before we even started taking pictures.

Aside from having his priorities in line, and obviously being a good lookin' guy, my time spent with Levi and his sister was lots of fun.  I felt honored that they would make the drive to me for his Senior pictures, and now I feel honored to have met him and his family.   Levi, I wish you all the best... I have no doubt you will achieve just that!


No comments:

Post a Comment