Saturday, May 11, 2013

oetgen family | weatherford, tx photographer

I was pretty excited when Renee got in touch with me asking about maternity pictures... I had not seen these guys since I did newborn pictures of their little one.  Since I am a mom of three daughters, and she has two daughters already ~ I think the very first thing I asked (after I of course jumped at the opportunity to do their maternity session) was are they having another girl?!?  And it seems that yes, they are in fact going to have a third daughter!

I love 2 things about this session: 1) we did them in their own back yard.  I love it when we can incorporate personal things into sessions, and what can be more personal than your home ~ the place you will be bringing your new baby home too?  A place where you share laughter and tears, where your babies will grow up.  And 2) that the Oetgens were happy to have plenty of pictures of just everyday life.  Kids in their wagon, on their bikes, and of course acting silly (my favorite!)  I had so many favorites it was hard to narrow down just a few for the blog post!


No comments:

Post a Comment