Tuesday, May 14, 2013

stroller strides | weatherford, tx photographer

Originally I met Rebecca when she booked a maternity session with me... in conversation I asked her what she did.  When she told me she was a fitness instructor and had this business called "Stroller Strides" I was totally intrigued.  What a concept!  Stroller Strides is a fitness program designed for parents with kids.  Just like the name says - bring those babies and their strollers and get ready to workout, get in shape and stay fit.  

I've since been very fortunate to have become great friends with Rebecca.  When she asked if I would be interested in coming out to one day to photograph her class I jumped at the chance.  And let me tell you, Stroller Strides is no walk in the park.  These ladies are getting a real workout... and these ladies aren't wallflowers either ~ the women in Stroller Strides are some HOT MOMMAS!!!

Thanks ladies for taking me in for the day.  And Rebecca, thanks for the blessing you have been in my life.  



No comments:

Post a Comment