Tuesday, October 29, 2013

the hill family | weatherford family photographer

I love extended family sessions... and I've been doing more and more of them ~ which could not make me happier!  Love having all these personalities and faces.  The bigger the family, the more love to go around, more smiles looking at me, more laughter in the air.  Need I say more?  And the Hill Family, well I pretty much adore these guys.  I feel quite privileged to be chosen to capture moments of their lives, and am truly grateful for having met these folks.  And not just because they hire me, but because these guys are gracious and caring... and genuine.  There are some people that you become friends with moments after you meet, and I am glad to say that they are my friends.  Thank you Hill Family... you guys are beautiful ~ inside and out.



No comments:

Post a Comment