Friday, December 6, 2013

the harris family | fort worth photographer

I knew I liked the Harris Family the minute we first talked... Dondi messaged me asking if I could fit her family in for a Fall Session last year and I was totally booked - except for a free hour over the weekend - 2 days from her contacting me.  And somehow it all worked out (to my amazement still - it takes me months to pick out what to wear for our family pictures!!!)  And this year, no exception ~ we met on a beautiful Fall day, and it was HOT and CROWDED ~ and they were just as fun and laid back as I remembered.  And to prove it's a small world,  we discovered during that hour together that Jason works with my husband, lol!  As in sees him almost every day...

Thanks Harris Family ~ hopefully we will be seeing you soon (for fun, not pictures or work!!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment