Wednesday, March 5, 2014

channing | weatherford photographer

Channing and his momma have a special place in my heart... our lives crossed paths at a time in our lives where we were all at a crossroads.  Their story touched my heart, and as luck would have it they helped me along my own path that I had chosen - full of complete resolve that I had made the right decision.  And that my friends is how God works little miracles every single day.

Now, fast forward a year, and look at this little guy ~ handsome as ever, total Momma's boy, and lucky that his Daddy is a firefighter so he got to have the coolest setting for his first birthday pictures!  Happy Birthday to you Channing!  And Jessica (aka: Mom) thanks for everything sweet lady... you two are such a blessing :)












No comments:

Post a Comment