Sunday, April 27, 2014

tiernan | fort worth photographer

First, I want to thank Patrick for his service to our country.  I am grateful that there are men and women dedicated to our freedoms and to our country.  I know that this is not just a commitment made by those who serve, but for their families.   So, it was my honor to meet these guys and spend a Friday evening with them.  And I have to give Kimberly credit, this Momma knows how just go with the flow.  Us moms totally stress over what to wear, getting everyone ready, getting ourselves ready... and  when she showed up  (without the outfits she had gone out of her way to choose for their session) did she lose her cool (because I know 99.9% of us would) - heck NO!!!  She just went with it... ran down to the closest store around and bought a few things that would coordinate and was all smiles and totally calm despite the snafu.  And they are gorgeous, so they probably could have showed up in their pjs and pulled it off!!!  I loved every minute with these guys.



No comments:

Post a Comment